New Year, New YOU Bootcamp
Looking to enter 2017 stronger, leaner, and more confident? Do you want to look and feel confident in your spring break bikini?
This boot camp & coaching group is for those have gotten off track and are ready to make a change without getting stressed out or overwhelmed in the process.
If you’ve fallen off the wagon with your workouts and eating amidst all the holiday fun, this program will get you on the right track and see some serious changes in your body composition without obsession or dietary restriction.
Who’s New Year, New You for?
- If you’re interested in getting back on track and making serious changes to your body composition, this 6-week online boot camp could be a great fit for you.
- It is for those women who want to lose body fat, tone up, or lean out while preserving metabolic lean muscle tissue.
- Participants should be able to commit to an average of five workouts per week. Think strength training for fat loss. Think lots of quick, effective circuits & high intensity interval training.
What do I get in New Year, New You?
- 6-week training program designed for fat loss with new progressions every week, and new workouts every 2 weeks
- Over 30 different workouts including strength training, metabolic conditioning workouts, warm ups, mobility, etc.
- A detailed nutrition handbook, including my exclusive BASICS framework to automate your eating once and for all AND sample meal plans
- Access to a private community of fellow participants to keep you motivated and provide accountability and inspiration
- A comprehensive guide to getting your priorities in line and goal setting for results
- Bi-weekly individual check-ins
- Bi-weekly assessments
- Daily workout check-ins, tips, support, and motivation from your trainer (that’s me!)
I am only accepting 10 women into this exclusive program, so don’t wait!
One of my recent bootcampers, Sierra, wasn’t sure about signing up for my last bootcamp because of expenses, but she took the plunge and got awesome results! By working through short and intense workouts and checking in daily in our FB group, she stayed accountable and successful throughout the holidays. Don’t miss out!
If you have further questions, contact me below, and I’ll get back to you shortly.